[tei-council] F2F Duke

Paul Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:20:40 EST 2014

I have bowed to local custom and arranged a car hire at RDU
at ca. 3 pm on Saturday. Whether I'll be able to navigate it to
our destination in a strange city is an open question, but I'd be
glad to share the experience with anyone else arriving on Saturday
-- or Sunday for that matter. I could shuttle everyone, if need be.

Cell/mobile number: 734 709 9144

I'm now looking for a map. I own about 1,500 - 2,000 maps, but
apparently none of Raleigh/Durham. Guadalajara, Moscow, and Riga,
yes. Budapest, doubtless. Cyprus, of course. Eyjafjallajokull (the
Icelandic
volcano), in detail, and in Icelandic. Vancouver, certainly.
London, Sheffield, Leeds, Aberystwyth, Belfast, Glasgow, Cheltenham,
Fort William, Edinburgh, Peebles, Oxford, Cambridge, Whitby, York,
Dublin,
Galway City?* Dozens. Even Laos and Isle Royale, but not North Carolina.
It
was never in my plans.

pfs

* some may recognize sites of previous Council and/or DRH(A)
meetings.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014, at 15:54, lou wrote:

> On 10/11/14 20:14, James Cummings wrote:
> > I'm arriving in Raleigh at around 3:25pm on Saturday. I think it
> > only may be Lou who is arriving around then?
> >
> > -James
> >
> And James, of course.

Paul Schaffner  Digital Library Production Service
PFSchaffner at umich.edu | http://www.umich.edu/~pfs/