[tei-council] F2F Duke

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Mon Nov 10 17:12:00 EST 2014

Am 10.11.2014 um 21:16 schrieb James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>:

> On 10/11/14 18:27, Lou Burnard wrote:
>> I assume we'll be trying to progress the correspDesc proposal further.
>>
>> In that context -- is there a write-up anywhere of the paper presented
>> at the MM last month? Some of us were were unable to attend the session!
>
> I believe it may be linked to from the draft minutes of the SIG
> meeting:
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/SIG:Correspondence/minutes-evanston

The direct link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16DTp789wkrhPXH_79zexSy8wHWZId7W-RZkO4e1BAGM/edit?usp=sharing

I hope to get some new version done before our meeting. So expect some more ODD with requests for comments to come …
That said, I also have my ODD validation service on my agenda and would be more than happy to present/discuss this during our meeting, as well.

A third issue I wonder whether anyone (except me) feels the wish to discuss is about Subversion/GitHub policies/best practices. That became virulent with the recent Sourceforge admin issue and I wonder whether we have (need) any guidelines about roles and functions (e.g. admin, developer) and how to commit (e.g. I really like the git pull requests because it enforces some sort of code review).

Best
Peter