[tei-council] tei: prefix in @match attribute

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:44:38 EDT 2014

I was on the periphery of that discussion, I seem to remember. I think the
point was just that <certainty/> talking about itself would be bizarre and
that the most common use case would be to place it directly inside the
element it was commenting on. Therefore the default context is the parent
element.