[tei-council] validation of spec files

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Oct 12 11:29:49 EDT 2014

For a true release, the proper target for the schema pointer is the Vault, because that version of that ODD is only going to be expected to validate against the schemas for its own release. However, that won't work for alpha/beta versions because there will be no such version in the Vault, so they should presumably still point at Jenkins (or at perhaps at the NVDL in their own alpha or release).

Could we do this just with relative paths?