[tei-council] validation of spec files

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Sun Oct 12 11:26:17 EDT 2014

Am 12.10.2014 um 16:52 schrieb Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk>:

> added to Makefile:
>
> for i in ${PREFIX}/share/xml/tei/odd/Source/Specs/*xml; do perl -p -i -e 's+http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/xml/tei/odd/p5.nvdl+http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/odd/p5.nvdl+' $$i;done
>
> if thats the wrong URL, easy enough to change Makefile; i.e. if you prefer version in relevant Vault version
That change only affects the target „install-source“ thus only affects the version in the vault but not the Sourceforge release — correct me if I’m wrong.

Looking at the current Makefile I already see under target "dist-source.stamp“ the replacement of nvdl schema references. Maybe that goes back to our last discussion of this issue? I wonder whether the sed command there is faulty and needs to escape the dots in the replacement as well? (Have not checked, though)

Best
Peter