[tei-council] validation of spec files

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Oct 12 10:04:00 EDT 2014

What exactly did you fix, and how did you fix it? My impression was that
we were planning to discuss exactly what we should do. Ideally, release
versions should point to the nvdl in their own release, while dev
versions should always point to the Jenkins file, I think.

It's pretty important that the spec files point to something, and
(especially while we're actually working on changes to ODD itself), also
important that they not point to an obsolete release version.