[tei-council] TEI Teleconference 2014-10-03 at 2pm BST

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 05:06:57 EDT 2014

The proto-agenda for our teleconference is at:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-08

We are meeting at 2pm UK Time.

There is a google doc for minutes at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ldORpktz3nNRlyl1ZnvEucMZ7zwysR8nvYbxR6WV8yo/edit?usp=sharing

The connection information is below. We'll be using the same
conferencing system as last time run by
economyconferencecall.com. This should allow you to dial in
toll-free and is using an account that is also being used for the
Board and the TEI-C will pay for the toll-free calls. If your
number doesn't work, use skype to connect to the US number.

(Though the cost is per call so if you are in the same physical
location as another council member, do consider sharing a
conference/speaker phone.)

US: 866-906-0040 or 857-288-2640
Canada: Use US number.
UK: 0800-016-3440
Germany: 0800-182-0270
France: 0800-916-758
Italy: 800-789-804
Austria: 0800-296-507

(If you need a different country number, please see the attached
PDF.)

You may wish to test this number. If you get a recorded voice
saying 'Welcome to the Audio Bridge' you've got to the right place.

Dial the appropriate number, and then enter the access code:
4614041 followed by the # button.

You'll be asked to give your name. I'm told you can mute/unmute
your line using *6.

Questions?

Updates to the agenda?

Volunteers to do minutes?