[tei-council] Teleconf meeting on Friday

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 15:06:16 EDT 2014

Hi Fabio, and all,

I have this in my calendar as well, as I hope you all do, and
think that we should indeed have it in a lead-up to the TEI
Conference and Members Meeting (since I don't think we have one
before it).  I've started a blank agenda at:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-10

Please add items to it!

Fabio: You may incur additional charges if using a mobile phone,
I'm not sure. I'll circulate the numbers again that morning so
you'll need to use the UK number I presume.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk