[tei-council] oxygen-tei package

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Fri Sep 19 11:02:26 EDT 2014

Yes, rewriting the scripts seems (technically) not to be a big deal. But I’m still trying to understand what’s going on:
There are
* some parts original to the oxygen-tei package (icons, i18n, etc)
* some parts coming in from the TEI release
* some parts coming in from the Stylesheets release
* the java parts coming in from ? and depending on ?

The last item on the list made the build during release fail (to my knowledge). I wonder whether this part is (or: can be) maintained by the Council or whether it needs to be maintained by the oxygen people?

Best
Peter