[tei-council] on FR 459

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Wed Sep 10 09:43:41 EDT 2014

> both Jenkins are red in TEIP5-Test with the same errors. there
> isn’t any discrepancy

Huh? I followed the trail, and OX is green. ... OH, I see. About 15
mins later there's *another* TEIP5-Test build on Ox that fails the
same way. OK. I get it.

Now, the errors ... why in the heck are <gi> and <msDesc> not
allowed? What schema is this using? (I would have thought it should
use tei_all.) Hmmm ... looks like it might be using a special purpose
schema "detest.rng"[1].

So can anyone tell me if there is a reason that detest.odd does not
include the msdescription and tagdocs modules? Any reason *not* to
just add them?

I have a meeting in a few mins, but will try just adding them if no
one shouts "don't".

Notes
-----
[1] Or "detest.rnc" ... I can't actually find a line of output that
    is kicking off the RELAX NG validation, but I can see the
    "detest" schemas being built and the validation against the
    Schematron using Saxon9he.