[tei-council] Roma uses old TEI

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 9 19:01:25 EDT 2014

If I can get a login to the TEI server, I can have a look at this
tomorrow. But from the line below, it would appear that it's trying to
upload a file which is here:

/usr/share/xml/tei/odd/p5subset.xml

How does that file get created? Is it just uploading the current version
of p5subset from its installed TEI packages, which may not even be up to
date? Shouldn't it be uploading a file from one of the build servers?