[tei-council] addition of <availability>

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Tue Sep 9 14:26:38 EDT 2014

With respect to <biblStruct>, <availability> goes inside:

    inside <imprint>

 3. <biblStruct>

 6. not allowed as a descendant of <biblStruct> this release, giving
    us time to figure out which of the above to do.

If I understand correctly:

 * Kevin and Martin favor #2

 * Fabio and Elli prefer #3, but are OK w/ #1

 * Lou, Syd, Sebastian, James, Hugh, Stefanie, Paul, and Peter have
   not indicated a preferences yet. HURRY!