[tei-council] Take a quick look through the Guidelines

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 13:51:21 EDT 2014

On 09/09/14 17:47, Martin Holmes wrote:
> look at all the bulleted lists, and report back if you see any oddities
> in rendering? Click to a few other pages too if you have time. I'd like
> to make sure I haven't introduced any unwanted side-effects.

I had a quick look through a few chapters looking at:

http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/HD.html

In chrome the html:ol/html:li in the third chapter are still
left-aligned against the table of contents (in chrome at least).
  The other bulletted lists look fine.

I also notice, in what I assume is an ODD processing change where
we have a <specDesc key="teiHeader" atts="type"/> we now get
output that lists the legal values of that @type attribute.

Sebastian: Is this now a toggleable option on specDesc?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk