[tei-council] next release schedule

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 08:28:20 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm behind on commits but have some time on Tuesday 2014-09-09
where I might catch up.  Would it be possible to allow some
commits on that registration day (as long as not major
infrastructural changes or anything?)  I.e. maybe until 6pm GMT?

Apologies for the minutes... I was waiting on information from
John Unsworth on how to retrieve the recording I made of them,
which I have now finally got direct from the conference call
people. I'll correct the minutes and post them in the next day or
so (but you still have access to them on the google doc). Mea culpa.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk