[tei-council] git help

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Fri Sep 5 09:28:59 EDT 2014

You can just checkout (`git checkout`) any revision as you would with subversion.
You only need to know the hash (`git log` will show you all).

The only difference is you are not checking out to another directly but (temporarily) change your local repo head to some earlier commit. Then you can copy the file and checkout master again.

Does that help?
Best
Peter