[tei-council] Guidelines bibliography entries no longer available

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Sep 5 08:35:54 EDT 2014

On 14-09-05 03:50 AM, Syd Bauman wrote:
> Why not take advantage of the fact that we have U Mich people on the
> Council, and get a copy of this? Even if we don't keep the
> bibliographic entry in the Guidelines, we want this in the Vault, no?

I had assumed that the fact that they'd moved it from public access to
restricted access meant that they had some reason for not wanting it
publicly available, but if Paul is able to get a copy, then that's
great. Meanwhile, the link itself is useless, so I still see no reason
to keep it (although we'll keep the biblio entry itself, of course).