[tei-council] Hotel Nights for Fall F2F

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:57:43 EDT 2014

Sadly, no. There are some a vastly inconvenient train ride away. This the
southern USA, we don't do convenient trains :-(. There are many a plane
ride away. If you wanted to overnight in New York, Boston, or DC, for
example and complete the journey on Sunday, then there'd be no problem at
all. There are always hotels a bit further away from Duke or UNC too.

Hugh