[tei-council] List @type musings

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 19:17:34 EDT 2014

On 06/08/14 23:42, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> One could make an argument that we already provide suggested
>> values for other attributes documenting aspects of rendering
>> in the original. e.g. @place in att.placement has a long
>> list.  Why is @rend on <list> different from @place on
>> <note> or <stage>?
>
> fair point. i might riposte that we need a new attribute on
> list (comparable to @place), to contain “numbered” and
> “bulleted”, keeping @rend for “shinygoldbullets” or
> “romannumbersincurlybraces”

And what would that first attribute be holding? the 'type' of
list? *ducks in case MartinH throws anything*

>> I'm not really making an argument here, just playing devil's
>> advocate.
> why can’t she ever speak for herself? always getting other
> people to do her dirty work…

Outsourcing.

>>> fun fun fun
>> in the sun sun sun?
> daddy took my t-bird away yonks ago, sozza.
Oh Beach Boys... I thought given the recent rosetta news it might
be a reference to the Red Dwarf theme song
http://reddwarf.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dwarf_Theme
===
It's cold outside
There's no kind of atmosphere