[tei-council] Guidelines build temporarily borked

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 11:37:45 EDT 2014

On 30 Jul 2014, at 16:18, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> This leads me to ask something which has been puzzling me for a while:
> in the context where you're overriding the declaration of an attribute
> from a class, what is the difference between @mode="change" and
> @mode="replace"? In the past, I've come across situations in which the
> latter works where the former doesn't.

you may just be meeting errors in the implementation. the distinction is clear, surely?
in mode=“replace”, the whole unit is used as you supply it. in mode=“change”, each
part of the unit will be checked to see if its to be replaced, otherwise the original
is used.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.