[tei-council] Guidelines build temporarily borked

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jul 30 01:59:09 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've started implementing the changes to move from list/@type to @rend
(bug 460), and got far enough in to make a rather interesting mess that
I haven't figured out how to solve before bedtime. The Test build is not
completing for some reason that currently eludes me. Once that's fixed,
and it goes on to build, then the Guidelines chapters will look
temporarily horrible because the Stylesheets haven't yet been updated to
handle the new values, so all lists will be rendered wrongly. It'll all
get sorted out in the end.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why a change to @type and @rend on
<list> would cause errors in core.dtd related to @corresp:

<http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Test/lastFailedBuild/parsed_console/>