[tei-council] What did we decide on bug 581?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jul 1 17:55:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Checking out what happened on bugs that belong to me, I looked at this one:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/581/>

which I think we discussed, resulting in Lou's comment on the end of the
ticket, which suggests that a new feature request might be raised. But
there's no mention there or in the minutes of any decision on the ticket
itself. I can't remember -- does anyone else? It's possible we just got
diverted into discussion of the feature request and lost track of the
original bug report, in which case I'll come up with something.