[tei-council] TEI Simple update

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 29 07:51:23 EDT 2014

On 29/06/14 12:13, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I’ll be briefing you tomorrow on the contents of http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/TEISimpleProposal.docx,
> so it would be useful if you could look at it in advance.
>
> As James will explain, we need to give an assurance about its future.

It is basically that as part of the TEI-C's commitment to it we
are promising that Council will maintain it in the future (in the
same way it does Tite, Lite, etc.).  I think this is fair and
unproblematic, but since we're promising it to Mellon it would be
good to have it minuted during the meeting.

Best,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk