[tei-council] TEI Technical Council: Face to Face Meeting 2014-06-30 to 2014-07-02

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Sat Jun 28 12:42:34 EDT 2014

not sure about adding to the agenda - I'd like to have a meeting with
Sebastian and other Hackathon participants in order to do some shaping of
the projects and send out some more email in the hope that we can make one
or two projects stand out. Also to include the ever larger number of
newbies.

  --elli