[tei-council] TEI Technical Council: Face to Face Meeting 2014-06-30 to 2014-07-02

Paul Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Wed Jun 25 15:16:20 EDT 2014

The ever-reliable weather forecasts for Oxford appear to indicate
a temperature range of 50 to 70 deg F  (10 - 21 deg C), with at least
a small chance of showers every day. Must remember to pack to suit.
pfs

 ... as compared to 80 deg (27 C) and sunny here.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014, at 07:13, James Cummings wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've posted some joining instructions for the TEI Technical
> Council Face to Face
> at:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/16TVhMwmMxnBVGnLSxI5Il2Q-s7nS7tH4iS3MRcIUjrQ/edit?usp=sharing
>
> a google map at:
> https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z5kNNI17e3DU.kWXJ87Ei2REY
>
> and opened an (as yet blank) agenda at:
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-06
>
> Do ask if you have any questions.
> Do fill in any larger issues you think we should discuss into the
> agenda!
>
> -James
>
> --
> Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
> Academic IT Services, University of Oxford

Paul Schaffner  Digital Library Production Service
PFSchaffner at umich.edu | http://www.umich.edu/~pfs/