[tei-council] Fall F2F scheduling followup

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:13:24 EDT 2014

I think as James says, let's talk it over and plan to nail it down at the
F2F in Oxford. It will be a good thing to get things like meeting room
reservations nailed down soon, when there's not much competition, but it
can easily wait a couple of weeks and we can probably resolve the issue
quickly in person.

Hugh