[tei-council] Fall F2F scheduling followup

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue Jun 17 13:42:22 EDT 2014

Hi All, I can retract my unavailability for Oct. 29-31 if there is the
chance to make just one transoceanic flight. And above all because of
the chance to be in a US University Campus during Halloween night:
damn, this is really part of my imaginary, probably I will go out
hoping to meet Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger :-).
I gave a look at doodle, and now the decision is up to Elly
(disposable only if necessary) and principally to James, our Chair,
since he stated he could not in those days.

Fabio