[tei-council] maintaining radio silence; minor bug report

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Fri May 23 06:13:50 EDT 2014

I have briefly poked my head up from the sand to submit a bug
report.[1] I have not assigned it to myself, but will tackle it over
the summer if no one else does. (It seems a trivially easy fix, but I
don't want to take the time right now that might be needed to deal
with problems should the build fail.)

But to my colleagues on Council I apologize: this does not indicate
my re-entrance into the world of TEI yet. I expect to be maintaining
radio silence on this list (and TEI-L) until at least Sat 06-21, and
maybe until our face-to-face in Oxford. James -- you should not
assign me any work before Oxford that I could not do on the flight
over. (And check-in on arrival.) If there are documents or particular
threads you would like me to catch up on before Oxford, let me know
that, too. (I probably will not physically be able to catch up on
everything.)

(In case y'all don't know, the reason is because my 17 year-old
daughter has cancer. While her prognosis is excellent, chemo still
sucks. But she'll be done with that in mid-June.)

Notes
-----
[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/671/