[tei-council] ticket assignments

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 19 13:06:17 EDT 2014

Hi TEI Council

Some of you may have noticed that I have gone through and
assigned any tickets which did not have an 'owner' to someone on
council.

What I want you to do for most tickets is to triage it (decide if
it seems straight forward RED/AMBER/GREEN), email the council
mailing list linking to a proposed solution that you've put on
the ticket (even if it is just "Yes, implement this as the
requester proposed").

In a couple cases where there are fairly technical tickets
created by a member of council, you might want to make a longer
report to the council mailing list explaining the issue in more
detail.

If you really really think that one of the tickets I've assigned
you is beyond you then raise it on the council mailing list and
we'll see if we can find another willing council member who
understands that issue better to take it over.  But remember this
is about management of the ticket, getting a consensus from
council, not _necessarily_ implementing it (if you can get
someone else to do so on your behalf).

You can see just your tickets by clicking the down arrow at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/
or https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/
by 'owner' and checking the box to filter by your username.

Also note that we have a teleconference coming up soon, so start
thinking about agenda items and put them here:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-05

Getting back to TEI Council business after a busy spell,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk