[tei-council] attRef/@class not valid?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Apr 25 17:32:59 EDT 2014

On 14-04-25 11:32 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> The change that introduced @class to <attRef> was made mid November.
> Surely the framework has been regenerated since then?

I would thinks so. Can someone else confirm the problem exists with the
current public schema? It's here:

<http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/custom/schema/relaxng/tei_odds.rng>

If you create an ODD file with attRef/@class, does it show as valid or not?

If you're using the TEI Oxygen package, could you try with that too? I
want to confirm it's not some oddity in my setup.

If it is broken, we should probably consider a fix fairly soon.

> The schematron problem seens unrelated.

I seem to have fixed it in SF, as I said in my other email, but it could
arise again if we don't constrain the content of constraintSpec.