[tei-council] p5 archaeology

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 16:02:36 EDT 2014

Hrmmm. Not sure I can do that on my phone!

Maybe I was misunderstanding but I thought you were saying you had to run the xslt against the source in the vault and for each version before 1.9.0 or whatever add the parameter. Is there something I'm missing?

James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford