[tei-council] Linking issue in the Guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 27 12:11:37 EST 2014

I wonder if we could just replace that JSP page with a static page? The
only thing a 404 page tells you other than that something's not found is
to echo back at you the URL you tried to access, which isn't very useful
anyway, since it's in your browser address bar. A dead-simple HTML page
based on our regular templates might work as a drop-in replacement.

I could be misunderstanding how the JSP calls work, though.