[tei-council] add idno to att.canonical?

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:07:05 EST 2014

two comments - if it's a client issue, can't it be a customization, adding
<idno> to att. canonical?

I much prefer the recommendation to use two <idno>s. Furthermore, but not
requested by a user at the moment, a suggestion Syd just made (who is
sitting next to me working on his bug assignments diligently) to allow
@subtype as well, so there can be
<idno type="BNF" subtype="URL">…
<idno type="BNF" subtype="id">…

More use cases to help us generalize it? --elli