[tei-council] Oxford Face to Face: 30 June - 3 July: Accommodation

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 07:11:01 EST 2014

On 25/02/14 11:58, Syd Bauman wrote:
> I filled out the poll, James, but I will say it seems a bit silly for
> you to worry a lot about it. I'd just assume everyone who is not from
> Oxford needs a room Sun, Mon, Tue, and Wed nights. There will be one
> or two who have friends in Oxford or are leaving a day early or
> staying a day late, but those tweaks can be made later if needed, no?

Sadly, no.  Once I submit the purchase order it is incredibly
difficult to modify what nights are needed.  I know it seems like
I'm being pedantic and fussy. At the last meeting one council
member left early which meant the TEI-C paid for their room even
though they weren't using it. Only check those nights you really
need. ;-)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk