[tei-council] Oxford Face to Face: 30 June - 3 July: Lunch question

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Thu Feb 20 12:46:01 EST 2014

First, you can't use my crazy diet to decide what everyone else does
for lunch. That said, IIRC last time at Rewley the lunches delivered
to the room offered nohting for me. The lunch served downstairs was
much better.

That said, my instinct is that the best thing for the group is (d), a
mix, something like:
  day 1: (b)
  day 2: (c)
  day 3: (a)