[tei-council] New Poll for Face-To-Face Oxford 2014

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 17 14:22:45 EST 2014

Ok, you guys asked for it.  Since everyone is having such
difficulty freeing up their schedule for a face to face meeting I
have put up *another* poll, this time it has lots of weekend
slots added to it. Please fill in:

http://doodle.com/3rcqtusqwunrb93s

*immediately*.

It is assumed that we'll all be shifting some stuff around and
being slightly inconvenienced. If you answer (yes if-need-be) I
will assume it is physically possible, just really really
annoying for you.

I apologise for the duplication of labour of filling in another
doodle poll.  We'll definitely go with whatever this one comes up
with!

Many thanks,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk