[tei-council] Doodle Polls for both teleconference and face-to-face

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Feb 15 12:34:23 EST 2014

Sorry to push, but I'll need to know what the decision on FTF dates is
in the next couple of days, otherwise I'll have to start slotting other
things in and knocking dates off my Doodle entries.

Incidentally, I saw on the news that Abingdon Road was under water for a
bit. Oxford folks, have your homes and offices survived the cataclysm so
far? Hope you're all doing OK.