[tei-council] F2F Meetings

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Tue Feb 4 13:00:21 EST 2014

May bad in general for me, semester winds down, and also my mother comes to
visit for a few weeks and she'd be sad if I took off just as she arrived.

April is ok. Orthodox and Catholic Easter both fall on April 20 and
Passover is during the week beginning 14th. Might be better to avoid that
week?

My ideal dates - mid-April. Or Week of April 28?

Late to the party, but an fyi if it happens to be necessary. Brown would
work in the week of 22-30 March, which is Spring Break here, and the rooms
are all available. Mid May would also work here.

  -elli

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk