[tei-council] F2F Meetings

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 05:12:29 EST 2014

Hi All,

Apologies for being lax on this, I'm just getting caught back up
on emails.

Hugh: If no one else here objects should we say that you will be
organising the Fall meeting?  Currently the TEI meeting in
Chicago is scheduled for near the end of October.

For the Spring meeting I guess the other central and fiscally
responsible place is Oxford. Does anyone object to that?

For those that were there, does anyone have any problems or
changes they'd like to suggest to the way we organised the last
one.  Happy to get any feedback on or off list.

Dates: End of April? End of May? If I put up a doodle poll with
dates from the weeks of the 14 April, 21 April; 19 May 26 May.
Does anyone have any particular dates in there that I should
definitely rule out in advance? (Answer offlist I guess are
easier) Otherwise I'll put up a poll in the next day or so.

Similarly we need to start planning our next teleconference. I
was going to put up a poll suggesting dates the week of the 10
March. I know the timing is slightly inconvenient because of the
spread of people/timezones, but was the time of last meeting
manageable?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk