[tei-council] Chapter 5 title

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 03:59:57 EST 2014

On 31 Jan 2014, at 06:28, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> I hope to see the proposed change to classref  implemented before next release too

getting that implemented is a serious bit of (interesting) work, and needs to be
part of a more thorough testing of Pure ODD.

I don’t think the valuable URL fixes which Martin did really justify
an emergency 2.6.1 release - they have been that way for years in most cases.
The chapter 5 title might justify it, but I don’t think it can be mis-read  and thus mislead.

On balance, I’d vote against a release.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.