[tei-council] All green -- no more broken links

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 24 13:23:18 EST 2014

I did some final fixes today, and the current Guidelines source has no
bad links, as evidenced by the nice green ball on the link-checker job:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/>

There are a few warnings, which come from sites which have a robots.txt
which denies robots access to the site; linkchecker honours this, and
there's no configuration option to turn it off (not that we should. of
course). Once in a while someone should check that handful of links
manually (which I've done today).

So the problem we had this time shouldn't happen next time. Next time it
will be something different.