[tei-council] release process

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Jan 23 07:13:15 EST 2014

Dear all,

during the release process of 2.6.0 we had to roll back to release 2.5.0 at some stage because we found some broken links in the HTML version of the Guidelines. Call me conservative, but I think it might be a good idea to
1. upload the new Guidelines to tei-c.org
2. Check the release
3. AND THEN symlink ‚current‘ to point at the new release

We could insert a simple ‚read -p‘ after line 60 in tei-install.sh or even split the script in two (three)
* upload2tei-c
* make-current
* upload2sf

Comments?