[tei-council] F2F Meetings

Paul Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Wed Jan 22 15:32:21 EST 2014

I did look at the document Becky prepared when arranging the meeting
here in Ann Arbor, and it all looks doable. Though obviously would
require
at least some lead time to arrange rooms, etc.  I've no objection to the
other choices, but thought I should confirm that Ann Arbor is almost
certainly a live option.

(If we make it Oxford in April, then I'd love to make it the second
week,
so I can combine it with the annual TATHS meeting in Shropshire.)

pfs

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014, at 14:24, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I'm happy to have spring in the UK and fall at Duke if it works out that
> way. If we're going to do presentations and workshops, it helps to have
> a longer lead time.
>
> My calendar is also filling up. The spring meeting is usually April, and
> I prefer that.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On 14-01-22 10:18 AM, Hugh Cayless wrote:
> > Accidentally sent this from the wrong address (so don’t know if it got through).
> >
> > I’ve spoken to some of the folks here in the library at Duke, and there’s definite interest in our hosting a Council meeting. Logistics-wise, it may be easier to plan for the Fall meeting here than Spring and there are some events going on in November it might be nice to have some (or even all) of you participate in if we could work out the timing. That might let me tap into some other funding sources too…
> >
> > Let me know what you all think.
> >
> > We do need to consider dates for the Spring F2F. My calendar is already filling up through May/June.
> >
> > Hugh
> >
> > /**
> >   *  Hugh A. Cayless, Ph.D
> >   *  hugh.cayless at duke.edu
> >   *  Duke Collaboratory for Classics Computing (DC3)
> >   *  http://blogs.library.duke.edu/dcthree/
> > **/

Paul Schaffner  Digital Library Production Service
PFSchaffner at umich.edu | http://www.umich.edu/~pfs/