[tei-council] Update of oXygen-ready distribution

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 04:26:03 EST 2014

On 21 Jan 2014, at 09:14, Peter Stadler <stadler at edirom.de> wrote:

> Did it.
> (first with a wrong Stylesheet version, grr)
> Second version looks good: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tei/files/tei-oxygen/
> Haven’t tested, can anyone do that, please?

i just created and edited /var/www/vhosts/tei-c.org/projects/tei/web/Vault/P5/2.6.0/oxygen/updateSite.oxygen
(which we haven’t automated yet, NB), so I’d expect peoples
oxygens to start noticing.

as Martin will vociferously recall, we haven’t got a decent way of testing this other than by
going live, i think

if you find a problem, you have to update version number in updateSite.oxygen
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.