[tei-council] gearing up for release 2.6.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 19 05:47:19 EST 2014

On 18 Jan 2014, at 23:41, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>> ** I do not find a bin directory and svnUp.sh. What I do find
>> is the TEI svn subtree „P5“ at
>> /var/www/vhosts/tei-c.org/private/P5. Question 2: Is a simple
>> ‚svn up‘ on that directory enough?
>
> That seems to work, I just tried it. But can someone
> (Sebastian/Martin?) remind me what the local copy of SVN is used
> for other than the location the install scripts?  (it is in
> ~/private/P5/Utilities/)
thats it, we just need to make sure that one script is the latest. its not
likely to change much, so this step almost always does nothing new.

>> * tei-database-rebuild.sh: I think the hostname case switch
>> must be adjusted
>
> Maybe, not sure.  localhost comes back as:
> s16382816.onlinehome-server.info

my apologies, i said no change was needed here, but I think it probably is.
am checking now.

Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.