[tei-council] draft: email to TEI-L for proofing TEI P5

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jan 14 11:37:15 EST 2014

On 14-01-14 06:40 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

>>   And where it says 'TEI Guidelines' on that line surely we should specify 'TEI P5 Guidelines'.  If you point me to where this is I could change it.
>>
> I have no sea where that “TEI Guidelines” comes from, offhand, sorry.

I think it's in the git repo, html/html-param.xsl:

<doc xmlns="http://www.oxygenxml.com/ns/doc/xsl" class="toc" type="string">
       <desc>Text to link back to from foot of ODD reference pages</desc>
    </doc>
    <xsl:param name="refDocFooterText">TEI Guidelines</xsl:param>

If so, I'll leave it to a git-lover to change it. I get tangled up with git.