[tei-council] chilly bug fixed

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Sat Jan 11 20:51:04 EST 2014

Peter S., et. al --

I found 2 bugs in the Schematron code of p5odds.odd tonight. I fixed
them, and tested it. The change does not even generate a different
ValidatorLog.xml, let alone break my build of P5.

These were bugs that prevented rules we had intended from firing. So
I'm going to consider this a non-controversial bug fix and check it
in. Hopefully Mr. Jenkins will be fast enough that I'll even know if
it worked before I go to bed.

I'll also be changing the names for the publicationStmt classes and
correcting a few mis-encoded class names either tonight or tomorrow.

Hope that's all OK.

P.S. Remember, <rule>s in the same <pattern> don't fire if the *node*
     matched is the same as a preceding-sibling <rule>, not if the
     match *pattern* is the same. Sigh.