[tei-council] issues on Schematron and deprecation

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:47:59 EST 2014

On Jan 9, 2014, at 13:11 , Syd Bauman <s.bauman at neu.edu> wrote:

> I am about ready to check-in the new extract-isosch.xsl and changes
> to the GLs to go with it.
>
> 1) Can someone remind me (a git novice) *how* to check in the
>   stylesheet change, and more importantly (other than typing fast),
>   how to check those and the GL changes in so that Mr. Jenkins uses
>   both new versions?

git add extract-isosch.xsl
git commit -m "Your commit message."
git pull —rebase origin master 		#make sure your commit gets written on top of any remote commits
git push origin master				#commit in the svn sense

Should do it. This assumes the usual GitHub setup, where your remote is nicknamed "origin" and your main branch is named "master".