[tei-council] Stylesheets release, and how to make releases on new server

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 11:11:37 EST 2014

On 09/01/14 16:07, Peter Stadler wrote:
> ok, so the procedure (for this step) is
> 1. log in to the tei server
> 2. cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
> 3. paste that into https://sourceforge.net/account/ssh
> right?

Basically.  It is just you have to be careful about removing the
linebreaks that copying-and-pasting that key into SF will add.
(i.e. the key is a single line but will  be displayed over
multiple lines in your terminal window.)  I know that seems a
trivial point, but I believe it came up once before.

> Then I would propose to modify tcw22.xml accordingly.

Agreed (with a expansion about the linebreaks).

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk