[tei-council] Stylesheets release, and how to make releases on new server

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Jan 9 10:08:30 EST 2014

Going through the release process „What you will need before you start“ [1] as Martin suggested and wondered about 7.
First, there is something missing (or too much): "download a copy of the public key at ??? from tei-c.org:/home/tei/.ssh/id_dsa.pub“
Second, am I right that I first need access to the server and then scp the file to my machine? Or is it accessible via (anonymous) http? It sounds a little bit like that … ("download a copy“)

BTW, who is to edit the file tcw22.xml?

Peter