[tei-council] VOTE ON DEPRECATION WORDING (was "Re: Next TEI-C Guidelines Release (presumably 2.6.0)")

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Jan 9 06:37:18 EST 2014

C - B - A
(you forced me to vote)
Well, first I like transparency and second I think D is just misleading. People will still find http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-relationGrp.html after 2014-06-17 as long as there is no new release. So, on 2014-06-18 we have a webpage saying "I was removed yesterday“, or am I missing something?
Additionally, I’d add „subsequent“ (or the like) to "available in any *subsequent* P5 releases after that date“ to make it even more explicit.

Best
Peter